Thursday, August 31, 2023

The Last Heads in Caves

my flight and day falling from the skies remember (Marnie) Kimberly who is Mother and House that had returned my sister and me from a general state of yolk that peels from us all who have peeled my flesh and the Flesh of Roger and from the dust of earth and from the flesh of  a frog also came a mother of My gene and Chris's gene and the imprint of that earth that had risen from one of the two galaxies that i created called the Milky Way and Andromeda twin galaxies or our first universe. i seen my two children with Me (Marnie) by their side and one beside them watching over, they had longer shaped heads and wear helmets that could open out from the center. they come from another planet in a hurry and land in Northern Mexico. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Glutton and "Boy Who Yells Wolf"

 when one calm enters the storm no voice can be heard within the raging winds about you to scatter straw or to burn it all in the ecosystem ...