Tuesday, October 3, 2023

The Narration of God the Son

i had faith since i was 9 i would go to church and lay my descends at the altar because at that age i'm innocent and if you have sins or if you think you have sins at that age you are innocent i have a large family all guys he said the twins and me and archie we're only a year apart i can remember it was me and archie that used to go to church when we were young i think we were 9 and 10. i also went to church with my older twin brothers i went to the door it's now called the potters house i found it weird sometimes to hear them speak in tongues but now i know why they practiced because today i clearly speak in tongues in the temple (telepathy) of god up unto the clouds up above as i speak to the world and from our world to the worlds of this universe. was i t was the most perfect person. NO! i dropped out of 8th grade when i 13 years of age. and because of that and i got sent to England where my dad was in the year of 1982. and because i went because to England i was able to get my High School Diploma in 1987. i had my first child at age 16, my girlfriend was only 14. all in all i had 3 wives and 3 divorces. yes i lost everything 3 times in my life. i am the most perfect person in this world. no! but i was chosen to listen and hear God. i could not speak until i was 5 years of age, and i am not articulate, but i was chosen to speak out to trillions in God's Kingdom of Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Glutton and "Boy Who Yells Wolf"

 when one calm enters the storm no voice can be heard within the raging winds about you to scatter straw or to burn it all in the ecosystem ...